COVID-19 Pandemic Information
Dear Cornerstone Customers,
We want to assure you we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and staff very seriously. Like you, we continue to monitor the developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Please know our bank lobbies are locked; however, all are welcome inside. The following guidelines are in place:
- Plexiglass has been installed on the teller lines
- Masks are now mandatory per state mandate
- Guests/Customers wearing a mask should be prepared to briefly lower their mask for identification before being admitted into the lobby
- Guests/Customers will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to performing a transaction or meeting with a staff member (available in the lobby)
- Guests/Customers will be required to practice social distancing
- Tellers will wipe down the area after each customer
- All coffee and cookie stations have been removed
We encourage customers to continue to you use our drive-thru lanes and/or online banking services as much as possible.
We will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.