Online & Mobile Banking
Learn about all the banking products Cornerstone has to offer, and Bank Without Boundaries!
It’s quick and easy to check your balances, view your transaction history, and transfer funds with Online Banking. It’s FREE when you sign up for Cornerstone Community Bank’s Online Banking. Bank where you want, when you want – day or night. If you have any questions about Online Banking, feel free to call 262-375-9150 or log in now to view your account.
NEW! Cornerstone Mobile Banking App Upgrade
On Device Enrollment: Users will now have the ability to enroll for Online Banking and Mobile Banking directly from their mobile device by completing a series of enrollment screens. If a user is not already enrolled in Online Banking, their enrollment into Mobile Banking will automatically enroll them into Online Banking as well.
User Management: Users can request forgotten passwords or manually change their password through their mobile device instead of having to log into Online Banking (e.g., on a computer) to complete these tasks.
Cornerstone Community Bank Branded Mobile Banking App for Smart Phones and iPads/Tablets
The Cornerstone Community Bank branded app is available for smart phones and iPads/tablets allowing access to your Cornerstone accounts through your mobile device anywhere.
UPDATES – please be sure to install released app updates on your device when available.
Don’t have our mobile banking app on your smart phone yet? See below!
HOW TO ENROLL…First of all, you will need an Online Banking account to sign up. If you are already an Online Banking subscriber, then download the Cornerstone Community Bank App from the Apple App Store or Google Play, enter in your account information and view your accounts. If you do not have an Online Banking account, click on the “First Time User” link in the Online Banking section on our home page of our website. After registering, follow the prompts to sign up for Mobile Banking.
Have only a few checks to deposit? With Mobile Capture, you are given the opportunity to deposit your checks directly to your bank account with one easy click, using your smart phone.
How to Get Mobile Capture
Download the branded Mobile Banking App to your smart phone, enter your account information, click on “Deposits” and follow the instructions.
Already have the branded Mobile Banking App? Then contact your personal banker to turn on the Mobile Capture feature. It’s that simple!
Additional Terms for Mobile Capture
1) Each item must be endorsed “For Mobile Deposit Only at Cornerstone Community Bank.”
2) Mobile deposits are limited to one item per deposit. Daily deposit limit is $5,000.00.
3) Mobile Capture items need to be retained for seven days.
4) Deposits received by the bank after 4:30 p.m. will be posted the next business day.
5) The bank’s standard funds availability rules apply; refer to Funds Availability Disclosure from account opening or on our website.
6) The bank reserves the right to cancel access to Mobile Capture for accounts not kept in good standing.
7) Questions about Mobile Capture should be directed to Bobbi in the Cash Management Department at 262.546.1122.
Online Bill Payment
Cornerstone Community Bank’s Online Bill Pay service offers you the convenience of paying your bills automatically with the click of your mouse or on your smartphone…and it’s FREE! Take it for a test drive!
Popmoney allows you to send, receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile number. Simple!
Enjoy the Convenience of eStatements
eStatements provide an online view and store up to 18 months of past statements for your record keeping. eAlerts tell you when your statement is ready.
Why is it important to switch over to eStatements?
- It’s fast. No waiting for the mailman to arrive.
- It’s more secure. No statements to get lost in the mail or delivered to the wrong address.
- It’s green. It helps the environment by reducing the amount of paper used.
- It’s more efficient. While online, you can just “click” to see your statement. You can also save statements to look back at them months later.
Login online and click on eStatement enrollment. The rest is easy!